Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Easter!


Hi Folks,


Here's wishing you all a very Happy Easter. I know that Ciariad, if she stuck to her Lenten plan of giving up chocolate, will be looking forward to a big eggy so here is the biggest one in the world just for you, ol' girl! What about the rest of you, any good plans for the Easter break?
Love Bruv


8 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

Wow that's a whoppa! I have 8 children coming around tomorrow for an Easter Egg hunt, whilst I try and sell their Mum's English books! I have just become a distibuter of Usborne Books at Home, so its my first stab at selling. There are so many opportunities to sell in these books in schools etc, let's just hope I can communicate the messages correctly in FRENCH!!! Aaaaaaaaggghhhh not my strong point. Manny's Ma and Pa may be visiting over the Easter holidays at some point, other than that its just chocolate, chocolate chocolate, (and lots of wine and cheese of course) yes Lynn ;-)))

Have a lovely Easter all of you with love Swanny xx

lynn said...

Swan, I indulged again last night. I can't seem to get enough French cheese and wine in my daily diet!!! Today for lunch I am meeting my friend who went to France with me 3 weeks ago at a little French bistro.

I will be volunteering tomorrow at Sophia's school. We will be building a vegetable and flower garden with all of the seeds her class is sprouting. Sophia attends The French School so everyone will ONLY be speaking in French. Speaking of Aaaaaaagggghhh! ;-)

After building our garden, I will attend the school's "open house Easter party" for the student's family. I'm so looking forward to this! I'll be the proud Nana walking around, speaking English with VERY broken French.

Happy Easter Dao!!!!!
Luv and Peace, Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...

Ciariad, you should get Bruv to hypnotise you for the sugar thing, when I was hypnotised about 20 years ago, this is the one thing that I did immediately after the hypnosis and have never looked back. I used to take 2 sugars, but after hypnosis, I came out, went back to work and took my tea and coffee without sugar. Amazing what the mind can do!

Well done to you for giving up for Lent, I don't think I could, unless on a diet when other things are forgotten too.

Choccy Eggs to you all x

Namaste said...

Hi All,

I have just returned from my weekend with my family for Dougie's 85th birthday. Too much champagne i am afraid but it makes me so giggly!

Recently i have had glucose tolerance tests and am relieved to say that my glucose is back to normal so this year I will be tucking in to the chocolate at Easter offset by my training for the half-marathon and my Tai Chi.

A lovely Easter to all of you,

The Easter Nammy

Sue Alouche said...

Hi Nammy, glad to hear you had a good time with Dougie, I used to get terrible headaches with Champagne, now I love it and get very giggly too!
Lynn, sounds like you have a nice itinerary ahead of you. Nam talking of your marathon, Louis did his first proper run 850 metres on Sunday, he came 18th out of around 70 children and was very proud to get his little medal at the end. He also fell over during the race and hurt his leg, but got up very quickly and soldiered on! Bless.
Nam, let us know when it is so we can sponsor you again.
Bye for now little bunnies! Swanx

fuchsy said...

Hi all , well I'm off to Paris for Easter !..Yippeeeeeee!!!!

Sadly I can't eat much choccy at the moment , but I'm finally able to drink a little wine , so looking forward to it in La belle france !

Happy Easter all
fuchsy XXXXXXXXX

Sue Alouche said...

Have a lovely romantic time in Paris Fuchsy ;-))))

lynn said...

Hi Burv!

What are your Easter plans? Do you get together with family? We usually do, but this year we are playing it by ear depending on how the King is feeling since his surgery. Some small mental adjustments on his part, dealing with the discomfort and breathing issues.

Sending you loads of Easter hugs,
Lynn xo